A little worried, 3 days to go

Hi ,

I'm waiting for my breast clinic appointment  which is next Wednesday,  cant wait for it to be over. Feel exhausted but not sure if this is from worry. I'm trying to rational and stay away from the internet but I am reading journals etc from experts in the profession.  What's worrying me , is also what the doc was worried about is , my lump it hard and appears fixed to the chest wall not a lump near the surface. 

When i read this says this is more likely aggressive cancer , hoping someone else can confirm this type of lump proved otherwise. I'm distracting myself as much as possible with work and time with the kids , but cant step away from my phone,  looking for answers, which I know aren't there . I had a nightmare last night , being told it had spread to my lungs and theres nothing they can do. Silly I know , but I've had a tight chest and an intermittent dry cough , hence the daft dream no doubt. Hate this waiting game , it's the worst , I'm the type of person where I just need to know or not then I can deal with it. Wish I could afford private,  sorry lovelys , just ranting my thoughts,  3 days to go and counting. Sick of thinking about it xxx

• Hi,

I get my results on Wednesday too. It will be 16 days since my biopsies. Like you, looking up alot on my phone but trying ro remain positve and keep myself busy with kids and work, but now as it is nearly results day I am getting more worried. xx

• Hi 

Aww , I haven't had biopsies yet will find out Wednesday if I need them . Sounds like you've been waiting a while , waiting seems the hardest because your just in limbo. Hoping your results are clear sending lots of well wishes,  let me know how you get on , if you feel up to it. I'm gunna be busy for the next two days   , maybe treat yourself hun , spend time with a good friend or fo something fun with the kids. What times your appt ? Mines 8.15 xxxx

• As for my tight chest , I feel better today so clearly nothing bad,  xxx

• Hey,, hope all goes well for you. Sending you some positive vibes. My appointment is 4.30  xx

• Aww and to you my lovely,  I'll be checking on you after 4.30. Until then try and have some fun and rest    all the luck in the world for Wednesday xxx

• Hi , I am also awaiting my breast clinic appointment on Wednesday lump in right breast and armpit pain .. it's the hardest part waiting iv been waiting 6 weeks and I think this week it's all just built up I'm emotionally drained driving myself mad with what ifs . Hoping your appointment goes well and you get good news .xx

• Morning hun,

Sounds like you've had a long wait too . I've found it hard just a week ,so can only imagine how the worry for that long is affecting you.. Google definitely isn't our friend in this situation,  my husband said,  I can always come across a situation that firsfmine and find the worst case scenario,which hes right and do are the lovely ladies are on here, such as Maryln and Chrissie who are battling. What times your appt ? I've been feeling rundown probably with worry and a virus but have been eating rubbish food and drinking red wine . But today I'm eating healthy,  avo on toast and gunna do some exercise to distract myself,  I suppose what will be will be. Try and do something fun , early night too and hoping you get the answers on Wednesday sending lots of lovely thoughts to you and [@Glasgowgal]‍  for Wednesday,  let me know how you get on and try and have a fab day, pretend we have no worries for once xxxxx

Theres some lovely ladies on here that know the process etc and can give sound advice,  this site has kept me sane and it's so refreshing all the positive people on here who have diagnosis .  I was told it's nothing until its something,  which is so true , so in 2 days hoping you gorg ladies get the best news ever then we can a celebrate,  midweek or not  ;). If not , I've been advised to get our boxing gloves on , good luck ladies , and roll on Weds xxxxxxxx

• Hope everyone is ok. Got my results today and unfortunately I have cancer. Stilling feeling a bit shocked.

Hoping everyone else has better news xx

• Hi hunni ,

Sorry been working and just managed to log on. I'm so sorry you've had awful news ,  hope you have lots of support around you to help get you through.  

I can only imagine how you feel ,  ive been told by gorgeous ladies on here such as @Marlyn and @Chrissie  theres so many treatments and support to help you through . Their battling at the mo and have fought and won many, so I'm sure theres lots of ladies on here that will help you kick this into touch. Sending lots of hugs and well wishes . Xxxxxx

• Hi there   @Glasgowgal  ...  I know your in shock right now .. and I locked myself away for two days crying .. so you get those feelings out ... yell / cuss do whatever you need to do .. then when your ready .. I've got a spare pair of pink vertual boxing gloves just waiting for ya ...

Cancer wants you to feel scared and give in ... but I've found all of us that have looked it in the eye and jumped in that ring ... well we get it on the run .. and there's loads of us on there ... wer all trying to kick cancers ***... I've got a tee shirt that says cancer touched my boobs so I kicked it's ***... I wear with pride ..  it's not about winning or loosing... it's about hitting it back and getting cancer on the ropes ..

There were about 7/8 of us came on here with me .. we all supported each other and that was over two years ago... and you know, wer all still standing ... l had a grade 3 ... and a total right masectomy... 

If you want , you can start your own thread .. and me and I'm sure Marlyn will follow too .. we can't take it away .. but we can help you through ... we know how scary it is .. so soon as your up for the fight well be right there with you ...

Sending you a vertual hug... hold on in there ... Chrissie