A 21 years old flower has withered...

Today I am here with deep regrets and tears in eyes and my soul to tell about the unhappy end of my 21 years old girlfriend who passed on from arm cancer also known as Sarcoma. Everything happened 2 days ago, but since then my whole world changed. Our last month was weird, she hidden everything about her disease because she had no intention to hurt me and urged me to find someone else...It's just so hard without her, to get used to call a person into a way and to do some things with her and all of a sudden the life to take it from you...I cry every evening, and I rewatch daily the last message she sent to me hopping that she will ever return...but it is dream, she won't, yet I endure and weep in vain. How can I cope with such pain ?

• Welcome to our forum, Andrei, although I'm so sorry for the reason that brought you here.

On behalf of everyone here at Cancer Chat, I offer you our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your girlfriend.

When you have a minute, and if you feel up to it, have a look at this page we have on coping with grief, maybe it can help you a little.

Hopefully some of our members will be here shortly to chat with you and offer support but in the meantime feel free to post as much as you need, there is always someone around to listen.

Thinking of you at this difficult time.

Warm wishes,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator