Cancer Research UK on Google+ Cancer Research UK on Facebook Cancer Research UK on Twitter
Donate

Together we will beat cancer

32 is no age to be facing the end of my life!

10 Feb 2018 10:22

I posted a bit a few weeks ago about a lump I had found, I am no stranger to cancer and hve been documenting my journey and I am now, I think, documenting the end of my life.

The spread I have now is extensive and I haven't even had my full results yet. Containing it seems impossivble now, but I am looking at being positive as much as I can be.

I have a video diary on YouTube that can be seen here: PeeWeeToms and I keep a blog of it all.

I was misdiagnoses years ago and due to that I am now the one dying. Terribly unfair, but I hope I can help others as it happens. I really do Happy

Re: 32 is no age to be facing the end of my life!

10 Feb 2018 11:03 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hi there ... so sorry about your diagnosis after such a brave journey... im sure you are helping more of us then you realise ... to me it's not about winning this cancer journey but kicking cancers butt all the way down the road ... and the last thing l want to do is stick two fingers to it ... and it's non relenting cruelly it inflicks ... but on the other side , without it l would have never met all these vertual buddies on here ...and seen so much love from loved ones and people who really care ... cancer wants us to feel bitter and crumble ... yet so many on here have outstretched their arms to help others ...

So long may you hold on ... lots of us are sitting right beside you ... big hug Chrissie  ❤

6 Mar 2018 22:49 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hi PeeWee,

I am saying exactly the same you do! And I like your blog, feels so positive to me Happy

Zuzanka

7 Mar 2018 01:03 in response to PeeWeeToms

Thanks for sharing your journey, will be checking out your vlog.

My prayers are with you. <3

7 Mar 2018 19:44 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hi PeeWee Tom,

What words can be said in this difficult time life seems so unfair. This cancer is a terrible illness for all involved I lost my Dad this week to it.. What I cannot get my head around is we live in the 21st century yet treatments available are quite radical. All the money that goes into research you’d like to think that we as a society could beat this illness. One day in the future maybe this will happen!! 

Sending all positive vibes your way Tom. Always have faith and not fear! 

Good Luck Mate

10 Mar 2018 23:50 in response to PeeWeeToms

Sending warm hugs to all.

XX

12 Mar 2018 22:28 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hi Dan

Thinking of you and sending more hugs to you and your lovely family. Xx

28 Apr 2018 23:16 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hoping that you are having a fantastic time with your lovely family in Paris.

X

19 May 2018 02:35 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hi Dan,

Just to let you know that we are thinking of you.

Big warm hugs to you and your lovely family.

dunanat1 Xx

19 May 2018 09:16 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hi there.  Thank you for posting your videos, just caught up with yeterday's.  Hope the 20% chance with the chemo works for you (like a game of roulette hope it lands on your name); will keep watching and hoping for you.  Annie

8 Sep 2018 00:23 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hi Dan,

Just checking in with you - sending your lovely Mum and Dad, brothers (and your beautiful Nephew Noah) and Becca warm hugs. 

Also, big warm snuggly hugs to you and much love.

dunanat1

8 Sep 2018 00:38 in response to PeeWeeToms

Hey sweets.. I have seen a few of your blogs... Just wanted to say your mint heart of a warrior and bloody brave as a lion!!  Hugs hun x

Tinkyboo

8 Sep 2018 02:51 in response to dunanat1

We are thinking of you all. X

8 Sep 2018 12:25 in response to dunanat1

Hiya Dan.  I imagine quite a few people here are also keeping up with your postings on other forums.  So sorry that things are not going well and we are going to be rooting for you for as long as you are fighting - which with luck and love we hope we hope will be a bit longer yet.

9 Sep 2018 13:49 in response to Annieliz

Hi, What an inspiration you are!  Sending big hugs.  Sue