2 week referral suspected Hodgkin lymphoma?

I've had an enlarged lymph node for 3 months now, blood tests came back with raised white blood and ultrasound confirmed enlarged lymph but not much else. It was terribly rushed tbh, and I didnt ask enough questions, they just said they wanted to see me again in a couple of weeks but not had an app through yet. 

Went back to the dr yesterday as he asked to see me after bloods, that day I discovered another lump under my armpit so told him as didnt know if it was related or just bad timing of a fatty lump or something. 

Anyway he felt it, felt under my other armpit too and decided to refer me under the 2 week referral thing as he said he could feel something under both. 

Im just really worried, I know that 9/10 who get referred do not have cancer but someone has to be that 1/10 right?

The fact I've had weight loss, stupidly tired and other stuff just makes me feel worse but trying to keep it together for the kids.

What do I expect from my appointment? Will they do tests then and there or is it just them gathering info to decide what to do next? I feel like if I'm more prepared I'll feel better.