:( 14/08/17 Had My Mothers Funeral I'm Heartbroken ):

I had my mothers funeral Monday 14 August I still can't believe it the funeral went all ok the rain held off . I couldn't believe how many people turned up my mother was my much loved and caring person always put others first . B4 we was leaving the house 2 go my father called as in the front room and handed as envelope 2 the 5 grandchildren and 3 daughters . It was from my mother 2 have good day and not pay 4 anything she give as all £200 my mother so caring and wonderful god I miss her so much part of me have died with her :( god I love her so much and I really would do anything if I could have her back and talk 2 her I want 2 here her voice I know it's stupid I just want 2 know she alright where is she the not knowing killing me :( all the funeral songs etc my mother picked . My father done everything what she wanted even 2 she wanted 2 be berried my her mother and father . I still can't believe it 1 minute u here then u not have anyone else have wondered where do u go when u die or is this :( my head like world wind so much 2 take in :( how do u cope in losing someone so close 2 u how do u deal with missing someone knowing u not going see them again . I'm really struggling so many questions I can't stop  crying I miss my mother so much it's killing me :(