Together we will beat cancer

Donate

:( 14/08/17 Had My Mothers Funeral I'm Heartbroken ):

15 Aug 2017 15:30

I had my mothers funeral Monday 14 August I still can't believe it the funeral went all ok the rain held off . I couldn't believe how many people turned up my mother was my much loved and caring person always put others first . B4 we was leaving the house 2 go my father called as in the front room and handed as envelope 2 the 5 grandchildren and 3 daughters . It was from my mother 2 have good day and not pay 4 anything she give as all £200 my mother so caring and wonderful god I miss her so much part of me have died with her Sad god I love her so much and I really would do anything if I could have her back and talk 2 her I want 2 here her voice I know it's stupid I just want 2 know she alright where is she the not knowing killing me Sad all the funeral songs etc my mother picked . My father done everything what she wanted even 2 she wanted 2 be berried my her mother and father . I still can't believe it 1 minute u here then u not have anyone else have wondered where do u go when u die or is this Sad my head like world wind so much 2 take in Sad how do u cope in losing someone so close 2 u how do u deal with missing someone knowing u not going see them again . I'm really struggling so many questions I can't stop  crying I miss my mother so much it's killing me Sad 

16 Aug 2017 06:00 in response to Gemini39
Gemini Oh how I feel your pain. I am sorry you too are going through this. I had my Mum's funeral on the 7th of Aug. I have since returned home to my state and sometimes just think she is in hospital or back home. But then I think hey stupid she has not messaged or spoken to you when she use to call everyday! For hours we would talk. I am so lost without her and I too would like to know how she is. However I do not believe in God or anything atm as I have lost all faith due to the amount of heartbreaking losses we have endured. This one has been so very tough and yes it maybe early days for you and I since the loss but I just do not see the future being bright. Sorry I can not offer any real advice or help. Just know I feel for you Sam

16 Aug 2017 12:39 in response to Lostandangry

Thanks 4 u reply I'm sorry 2 read about u mum Sad I'm heartbroken over my mother we new it was going 2 happen when it do nothing prepare u 4 it it's so hard I can't sleep I can't stop crying I know that it would bring her back I just can't help it Sad I feel alone I just need my mother I miss her so much I can't accept she gone Sad  thanks again take care x 

16 Aug 2017 17:46 in response to Gemini39

Hi Gemini,

I found this quote and thought I would post it to you as its so true. I do feel for you as I know what its like to lose a loved one, Brian.#

16 Aug 2017 18:59 in response to woodworm

Thanks Brian lovely quote x

18 Aug 2017 06:21 in response to Gemini39

I just wrote out a whole reply and as well as the world my computer wants to infuriate me! It deleted it.
I am feeling your pain. I want Mum back too. I just want to crawl in a hole and never come back out. I feel like I am there anyway. Big dark clouds. I just do not see that happy future without her. Why so young.
I saw a post from a ex work friend on facebook the other week. Happy 107th birthday Mum. I was so angry and jealous. My Mum was only 69. I know there is younger. It just does not seem fair thou. WHY?????

xxx

18 Aug 2017 07:35 in response to Lostandangry
Hi everyone I'm new here and my hearts broken I buried my husband on 16/8/2017 he was only 39 I don't feel like there's any justice in the world right now although I knew it was coming It hurts so bad knowing he's gone

18 Aug 2017 07:53 in response to Virgo

Hi Virgo,

Sorry for your loss and for the reason that you are here. I think you many need to start your own thread so that people can responsed to your own personal one and makes it easier.

That is just horrible 39yrs old.

So sorry again x

18 Aug 2017 12:58 in response to Lostandangry

Thank u 4 the replay my mother was 72 when she died and my gran my mother mother also died in July she was 97 when she died. I know exactly what u saying why nothing makes sense our mum would be still here it the cancer that took them in the end they would be still here if they didn't have it Sad I HATE CANCER ):  

19 Aug 2017 02:13 in response to Gemini39

Your Gran had a fair effort.

Yes I hate cancer too. It is an evil disgusting thing. It needs to go straight to hell not put families in hell and turmoil from taking their loved ones too soon.
My days are just full of crying and blur.
Hugs x

19 Aug 2017 21:32 in response to Lostandangry

I totally agree with u Sad thanks 4 taken time 2 reply take care x 

19 Aug 2017 23:41 in response to Gemini39

Hello

I have just cried reading your message.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts are with you and your family 

Xx

19 Aug 2017 23:43 in response to Glitters

Thank u so much x 

25 Aug 2017 10:23 in response to Gemini39

Hi Gemini,

How are you coping at the moment? I found when I lost my mother it didnt seem real for a few weeks and I felt like it was just a bad dream. But as time went by I found myself saying or doing things and I would suddenly realize its just what my mother would have sai or done. I must have always been doing it but didnt realize it until she had passed. Now when it happen I always have a little smile to myself for in a strange way it feel like she is still here guiding me.

Take care my forum friend. sending best wishes and kind thoughts your way, Brian.