Own Your Tone 2018 Prize Draw
- By entering this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees of the Promoter and its subsidiary companies, together with their immediate family members and/or personal partners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request evidence of eligibility, including the identity and age of any entrant. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide written consent from your parent/guardian to claim your prize.
How to enter
- On or before 23:59 on 31/08/2018, Pretty52 and LADbible will post a comment on the #OwnYourTone Cancer Research UK partnership videos on https://en-gb.facebook.com/Pretty52Official/ and https://en-gb.facebook.com/LADbible/ about the Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw Post”).
- The Prize Draw Post will include a link to a survey (the “Survey”) which entrants will be asked to complete on an anonymous basis. At the end of the Survey, entrants must click the link to the Promoter’s website and submit their name and contact details in order to be entered into the Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw Entry Form”).
- Entry to the Prize Draw opens at 00:01 on 28/05/2018 and closes at midnight on 23:59 on 31/08/2018 (“Entry Period”). Entries received outside the Entry Period will not be entered.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for incorrect or incomplete personal details provided by a winner, or for any damage or loss resulting from entry into the Prize Draw. The Promoter shall also not be liable for issues of any kind which may prevent, restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry, including (but not limited to) technical faults such as network, computer, hardware or software failures. Late, damaged, illegible or corrupt entries, or those not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- There is one prize consisting of £100 ASOS voucher.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of ASOS or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Prize Draw. Please direct any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize to ASOS via their helpdesk on http://www.asos.com/customer-service/customer-care/help/?help=/app/home/country/gb .
- The £100 ASOS giftcard is subject to their terms and conditions which can be found at the back of the giftcard and at http://www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/?CTARef=gift-vouchers|terms
- The winner is responsible for organising and paying for all associated arrangements and costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions, and all other incidentals. The winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. In the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for a similar prize of equal or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- By participating, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis and that the Promoter makes no representations or gives no warranties of any nature in relation to the prize.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of using and/or taking up (or failing to use and/or take up) the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its employees.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first valid entry selected at random from all entries received during the Entry Period by a computer process. The draw will take place on 04/09/2018 (“Draw Date”). Reserve winners will also be selected in case the original winner cannot be contacted and/or does not provide the necessary information. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 2 days of the Draw Date via the contact details provided in the Prize Draw Entry Form.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to communications within 3 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize to a reserve winner selected as set out above.
- The winner will receive their prize by 18/09/2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these Terms and Conditions and in these circumstances the Promoter also reserves the right to require the return of any prize awarded (if applicable) and select an alternative winner as set out above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel or suspend the Prize Draw; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and the entrant agrees to release Instagram from any liability in relation to the Prize Draw or its administration.
- Any personal data received from entrants will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary for the proper purposes of the Prize Draw and in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/terms-and-conditions/privacy-statement.
- The name and home county of the winner will be available for one month after the Draw Date to anyone who sends a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Health Campaigns and Marketing, Cancer Research UK, The Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.]
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.