Fast reply draw
- Participants in the Cancer Research UK Christmas 2014 Raffle whose entries are received by the closing date set out in 4 below will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of 50, £20 M&S gift cards.
- No purchase required. You can also enter this prize draw by sending a postcard with your name, address and telephone number in a stamped addressed envelope to Cancer Research UK Prize Draw, Halifax Road, Bowerhill, Melksham, SN12 6YY to be received by the closing date set out in 4 below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries, correspondence or prizes which are lost, delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner cannot be identified or, in the case of entries, which have insufficient postage. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- Entries into this prize draw are restricted to one per person. The closing date for the receipt of entries by the Promoter is 20th October 2014. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw.
- The draw will take place on 5th January 2015 at the head office of the Promoter’s fulfilment house at Valldata Services Ltd (“Valldata”), Halifax Road, Bowerhill, Melksham, SN12 6YY.
- The winners will be the first 50 valid entries randomly drawn from all entries.
- The results of the draw are final and communication about them will not be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by post no later than 12th January 2015.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value. Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative is available.
- This prize draw is open to individuals resident in Great Britain aged 16 years or over, including Cancer Research UK volunteers. Proof of identity and age may be requested.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or Valldata or anyone actively involved with the administration of the prize draw.
- Any participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended at any time by the Promoter). Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award any prizes not claimed after six months to an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award any prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any queries or complaints please contact the Supporter Contact Team, Cancer Research UK, PO Box 1561, Oxford, OX4 9GZ on 0300 123 1861**.
- By providing your personal information to CRUK, you agree to it being used for the purpose of administering the Raffle and being shared with CRUK’s agents and prize providers, where appropriate. CRUK may also use your information to contact you about CRUK’s activities, including fundraising. If you would rather not receive these communications please contact the Supporter Contact Team, Cancer Research UK, PO Box 1561, Oxford, OX4 9GZ on 0300 123 1861**. For more information about how CRUK uses personal data see CRUK’s Privacy Statement at
- A list of the surnames and home counties of winners will be available for 28 days after 12th January 2015 at www.cruk.org/raffle or send a stamped addressed envelope to the Supporter Contact Team, Cancer Research UK, PO Box 1561, Oxford, OX4 9GZ.
- Promoter: Cancer Research UK of Angel Building, 407 John Street, London EC1V 4AD.
**Standard geographic charges from BT landlines will apply. Calls from other network operators and mobiles may cost more.