We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
Cotswold Way Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
Over 2,000 adventurers take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham - with most walking - others jogging, and some on the run of their life! It's a start by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on an epic 100km journey - with full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Sign up for the Charity sponsorship option
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Sign up for the mixed funding option
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with Cancer Research UK
- 10% off as standard as we are a ‘Partner Charity’
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: CRUK10
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge
N.B You'll need to have raised 50% of your sponsorship target 6 weeks before the event to confirm your place. But don't worry; we've got loads of fundraising tips and support to help you achieve this.
Race day information
Join us on your own or as a team of friends, family or colleagues. Any questions? Click here to read our most frequently asked questions, which should provide you with all the information you need. Or, you can contact the Sports Team on 0300 123 5461.