RAGs and Student Fundraising
Choose us as your dedicated charity
If you're a student group looking to fundraise, we’d love to work with your RAG, SU, society or sports club to make cancer a thing of the past.
We’re the only charity fighting over 200 cancers. Right now we’re developing targeted and kinder treatments. detecting cancers earlier and finding ways to prevent them in the first place. However you decide to support Cancer Research UK, you can play a vital role in creating more tomorrows for millions of people in the UK and across the world.
Whether you’re holding a lost event, jail break, adopting a charity or looking to create a signature event we can help you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we can help you
Partner with us today to receive support from our student fundraising team and over 80 local fundraising managers. Each university who partners with Cancer Research UK will receive a dedicated Fundraising Manager who will:
- Spend time getting to know your RAG, Students' Union, society or sports club
- Help you develop bespoke ideas to enthuse your fellow students and make you the envy of other RAGs!
- Guarantee you places on our MEGA raids, organising permits and accommodation in the cities that you want to visit
- Provide materials and advice to maximise fundraising opportunities
- Provide regular updates on our work and opportunities to attend bespoke lab tours
- Provide copy and imagery for your communications, whether that’s posters, leaflets or social media. We have you covered.
Get together to raise as much money as you can in one day by taking part in one of the biggest RAG raids at over 400 locations across the UK.