Are you enthusiastic, energetic and fun? Are you passionate about fundraising and helping Cancer Research UK achieve our goal of beating cancer sooner? If so, we need you in our team!
At Cancer Research UK we want to bring together the thinkers, leaders and innovators from universities across the UK and give you the tools to achieve the unbelievable.
Cancer Research UK funds over 4,000 scientists, doctors and nurses across the UK. If you’re looking to get involved in something that could really make a difference, this could be the role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Helping raise the profile of Cancer Research UK on your campus
- Identifying new ideas and opportunities to maximise on-campus fundraising
- Planning, coordinating and promoting fundraising activities
- Experiencing using social media in the workplace
- Representing Cancer Research UK on your campus
- Receiving training and support from Cancer Research UK, learning a variety of skills
- Collaborating with teams within Cancer Research UK and beyond
- Engaging and communicating with the student audience
- Recruiting, motivating and coordinating key volunteers to collaborate with you
- Communicating regularly with your Cancer Research UK contact, to set and agree targets and discuss progress and issues that arise
- Being part of a huge, fun and inspiring movement
If you're interested in this volunteer role for Cancer Research UK, please fill out this form to register your interest.
Any specific questions can be emailed to email@example.com