BA Fun Run 2015 T&C
These Rules apply to the BA Fun Run 2015 event.
All participants and supporters must abide by these Rules and any instructions or regulations displayed or given on the day of the event by police and officials.
1. Entry payment are non-refundable under any circumstances
2. All participants, volunteers and spectators agree that they are happy for their names and any video footage, stills or photographs taken during the events to be used to publicise events and Cancer Research UK for commercial and fundraising purposes including, but not limited to, television broadcasts, advertising, publications, marketing material, personalised direct mail and other documents that may be made available to the public.
The BA Fun Run Committee may appoint third party photographers to take photographs at the events. All participants agree that their photographs may be sent to them, to other people featured in their photographs and to children’s parents/ legal guardians where children are featured in their photos. Whilst photographers will try to obtain parental/legal guardian’s consent before taking images where children are more than just incidentally included, this cannot be guaranteed.
3. Any participant unsure of their physical ability to take part in an event should take medical advice from a General Practitioner prior to the event.
4. All participants enter the BA Fun Run event entirely at their own risk. Neither the BA Fun Run Committee nor Cancer Research UK will be liable for any injury, damage or loss howsoever suffered by participants as a result of their participation other than in respect of death or personal injury arising as a result of their negligence.
5. By taking part in an event, you acknowledge that there may be conditions or circumstances beyond our control that can lead to unforeseen risks. If you have any concerns or queries please contact us before agreeing to take part in an event.
6. The BA Fun Run Committee reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel the BA Fun Run event in its absolute discretion due to (but not limited to) adverse weather conditions.
Entry Rule for the BA Fun Run Participants
7. Any participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. A parental consent form must be completed for any participant under the age of 18 and submitted to Catherine Irving, Volunteer Fundraising, Cancer Research UK, 407 St John Street, London, EC1V 4AD
8. Only participants who pay the registration fee and commit to fundraise are eligible to take part in the BA Fun Run event.
9. Any monies raised in connection with the event is held on trust for Cancer Research UK and must be passed to Beverly Pearce, BA Mailroom, 55-57 Riverside Way, Unit B, Uxbridge, UB8 2YF. We ask that you do this as soon as practicable.
10. All participants must abide by any rules, instructions and regulations displayed or given on the day of the event by the event organiser, marshals, police and officials.
11. Participants, supporters and family members spectate at the BA Fun Run event entirely at their own risk. Neither the BA Fun Run Committee nor Cancer Research UK shall be liable for any injury, damage or loss suffered by spectators at the event other than in respect of death or personal injury arising out of their negligence.
12. For safety reasons participants arriving late must abide by the instructions and decisions of the Event Manager or their representative at the admin tent.
13. We reserve the right to reduce or alter event courses to accommodate any unexpected complications on the day that may have an impact on the event organiser,
On the day
14. The BA Fun Run Committee asks that all participants along with their supporters refrain from smoking at the events.
15. The BA Fun Run Committee asks that all participants along with their supporters do not use aggressive or abusive language or behaviour towards our organisers and volunteers.
16. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
17. First aid facilities will be provided at the events. Participants consent to their details (which will be obtained by medical providers if participants are treated by them at an event) being passed to the BA Fun Run Committee and Cancer Research UK. The BA Fun Run Committee or Cancer Research UK shall only use these details for administration and health and safety purposes and to fulfil its legal obligations, including those under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995. All medical details will be securely held by the BA Fun Run Committee and Cancer Research UK