Cancer Research UK Northern Ireland Prize Draw.
Cancer Research UK Northern Ireland Prize Draw - Full Terms & Conditions
By entering this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents only aged 18 or over, except anyone actively involved in the administration of the promotion, employees of Cancer Research UK and employees of TrustFord.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request evidence of eligibility, including the identity and age of any entrant.
- To enter the Promotion you must fill in your name, address and contact details on a ticket stub provided to you by a Cancer Research UK representative and return this information on the stub of the ticket to the representative. Entrants can submit up to 20 tickets each but only win one prize per person.
- Entry to the Prize Draw opens at 00:01 on 1st October 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 31st January 2019 (the “Entry Period”).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received outside the Entry Period will not be entered.
- The prizes will consist of:
1st Prize - Fiesta Style 1.1 70PS 5dr in Race Red with the manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years or 60,000 miles and 1-year road side assistance
2nd Prize - £500
3rd Prize - £250
4th Prize - £100
5th Prize - £100
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- The car prize may differ from that illustrated and choice of colour will be subject to availability. In the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the first prize for a similar prize of equal or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- In order to claim the car prize, the winner must produce a valid driving licence and insurance certificate in their name and any other documentation required by the Promoter. A car prize winner without a full driving licence authorising them to drive the car in the UK and/or valid insurance certificate may, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, nominate another person to receive the car who must produce all documentation required by the Promoter, including a valid insurance certificate.
- If the winner is unable to satisfy the requirements of clause 9, it will not be able to claim the car prize.
- The winner will be responsible for all insurance, maintenance and running costs of the car from the time of the delivery of the car. The car prize is provided by TrustFord and subject to their terms and conditions which can be found at: www.cruk.org/nidraw. Once the car prize has been accepted, please direct any queries or complaints relating to the use of it to TrustFord at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up, or failing to take up, the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its employees.
- The draw will take place on 4th February 2019. The winners of the Promotion will be the first 5 valid entries selected at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. The first valid entry selected will receive 1st prize, the second valid entry selected will receive 2nd prize, the third valid entry selected will receive 3rd prize, the fourth valid entry selected will receive 4th prize and the fifth valid entry selected will receive 5th prize. Reserve winners will also be selected in case the original winners cannot be contacted and/or do not provide the necessary information.
- Winners will be notified via telephone no later than 17:00 on 8th February 2019.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to communications within five days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize to a reserve winner.
- The names and home counties of the winners will be made available on request for up to 28 days from 4th February 2019.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter) and by the Promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel or suspend the Prize Draw; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- Applications must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry and/or disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes that there has been a breach of and/or the winner’s conduct is contrary to these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect email addresses, phone numbers, addresses or personal details provided by a winner. Late, damaged, incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries or those not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- If you have any queries, please contact Danielle Sheridan at Cancer Research UK at: email@example.com or 07788309209.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, 2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ.