By registering for this event, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- All attendees are happy for their names and any video footage, stills or photographs taken of them during the event to be used by Cancer Research UK (“CRUK”) to publicise the event and for commercial and/or fundraising purposes, including but not limited to television broadcasts, advertising, publications, marketing material, merchandising, personalised direct mail and other documents that may be made available to the public.
- All attendees understand that CRUK may distribute images of attendees to those providing media coverage of the event and consent to their images being passed to them and being published in any media reporting details of the event.
- No personal details (including names or photographs) of anyone under the age of 16 will be used in the manner described above by CRUK without the written consent of that child’s parent or legal guardian, but CRUK may use images where children are incidentally included.
- By registering an attendee under the age of 16, you confirm that the participant’s parent/legal guardian (as applicable) is happy for their images to be used in the manner described in these terms and conditions.
- All attendees attending the event do so entirely at their own risk and CRUK shall not be liable for any injury or loss to persons or their property that might occur as a result of their attendance at the event, other than in respect of death or personal injury arising as a result of CRUK’s negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall exclude or limit CRUK’s liability for any liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
- All attendees of the event under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult at all times.
- Visitors must be over 13 years of age to attend the lab tour event.