Strategic Intelligence Forum (SIF)
If you have any questions, or want to know more; please contact the team.
The Strategic Intelligence Forum has been developed to facilitate a dialogue between regional organisations (Cancer Alliances and newly emerging structures such as Primary Care Networks and Integrated Care Systems) and national providers of intelligence, about how data is being used to inform service planning, evaluate impact and deliver improved outcomes.
This event will provide an opportunity to:
- showcase local work and discuss the lessons learned
- identify any gaps in the provision of intelligence
- increase visibility of national level plans and priorities going forward
The event will take place at the Francis Crick Institute, London in January 2020. It will be a one- day event with lunch and refreshments provided.
Showcases and discussions will cover the following themes:
- Interventions to help achieve cross-organisational objectives i.e. early diagnosis ambition, qualitative treatment etc.
- Strategic planning i.e. capacity and demand, health inequalities etc.
- Using data in stakeholder engagement i.e. visualisation, storytelling with data etc.
SIF builds on CRUK 2018 networking and expertise sharing event for Cancer Alliances’ strategic leads. There were presentations from national organisations. The national level organisations presented plans for data and intelligence provision to Cancer Alliances and in return Cancer Alliances showcased their intelligence driven projects as well as evidence-based work.
We’re now on twitter.
The University of Manchester are currently conducting a survey into healthcare professionals' and public attitudes towards sun exposure and vitamin D.