2019 conference programme and registration
Register for the conference
Full conference registration is now open!
We are very excited about the keynote speakers that we have lined up and look forward to sharing the programme details with you shortly. Please check back to this page for all the latest information.
The registration for the Cancer Research UK 5th Biennial Early Diagnosis Research Conference is now open and we are pleased to announce that this year we have early bird discounts for those who book before the 1st December 2018.
The full conference registration is now open, this includes the cost of a place at the opening reception on Monday 11th February, when all the posters will be exhibited, and the anniversary dinner on Tuesday 12th February 2019.
Later this year we will launch single day tickets – but these will de dependant on availability.
Full conference registration includes
- Access to the opening reception on Monday 11th February 2019
- A place at the 10 Year Early Diagnosis Anniversary Dinner on the evening of Tuesday 12th February 2019
- Opportunity to vote in the 10 Year Early Diagnosis Anniversary Awards
- Registration for the conference programme on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th February 2019
- All refreshments during the day, including lunch on both Tuesday and Wednesday
- Conference materials including copy of the post conference report emailed directly to you
Single day tickets
- To be confirmed, and will depend on day.
Full conference registration Early Bird: When booked between 1st August – 1st December 2018: £220 (£234.79 including Eventbrite’s handling and transaction cost).
Full conference registration Standard registration after 1st December 2018: £250 (£266.74 including Eventbrite’s handling and transaction cost).
Single day tickets: To be confirmed, and will depend on day.
Please note that none of the registration tickets include accommodation. However, we are delighted that the conference venue, the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, has agreed a discounted rate if you book with them before the 1st December 2018.
There are other hotels within close proximity of the Hilton Birmingham Metropole that cover different price points.
Cancer Research UK has worked hard to secure competitive rates so that we can keep the costs for this conference as low as possible. Due to the challenge of organising a conference of this scale, we will not be able to fully refund any registration fees and the following refund policy is in place.
- If cancellation is made before 1st January 2019, 90% of the fee will be returned
- If cancellation is made 1st - 31st January 2019 70% of the fee will be returned
- If cancellation is made from 1st February 2019, then no refund can be made
You can transfer the registration to a colleague at no extra cost if you contact the team before the 1st February 2019. To discuss cancellations or to arrange transfers, please email the team.