Volunteer Shop Fundraising Co-ordinator - in your local shop
All you need to do is complete our short application form online and your local Shop Manager will get in touch.
Why we need you:
Join the gang and help to make our shops a huge success on the high street, helping us to raise funds for our pioneering, life saving research.
What skills do you need?
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing volunteer who works well as part of a team. You will also have strong organisation and networking skills. Previous fundraising or sales skills would also be useful but not essential.
What will you be doing?
- Working with the shop manager and volunteers to raise life-saving funds for Cancer Research UK.
- Selling branded products.
- Organising shop based fundraising events and fun days.
- Supporting and promoting other CR-UK events and activities.
What support will we give you?
Help and co-operation from your shop manager and fellow volunteers. We will also provide the materials, guidelines and information to help you in your fundraising activities.
What benefits do you get?
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a valuable contribution to the life-saving work of Cancer Research UK.
- Developing new and existing skills.
- The enjoyment of meeting new people and working as part of a team.
- We will reimburse any agreed volunteer expenses.
Still interested? Watch our new video to see the impact you can have as a CRUK Shop Volunteer!
Where will you be based?
You will be based in your local shop.
How do you apply?
You can apply by completing our short online application form.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.