Supporter Thanking Volunteer – Sterling House Oxford
Apply right now!
Why we need you:
We want to provide personal and bespoke responses to as many supporters as possible and would love to involve someone who recognises the value of every donation we receive and the motivation of those that so kindly raise funds for our life saving research. We would like to communicate and thank more of our supporters over the telephone so would like someone to come in, join the team and make some initial phone calls to see how our supporters respond.
What will I be doing?
- Calling our supporters to thank them for their gifts
- Writing thank you letters
What skills do I need?
- Passion for delivering exceptional supporter service with a strong supporter focus
- IT Literate
- An excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and empathy when responding to supporters
What support will we give you?
You will receive a full induction and training plan which will be adapted so that you can work at your own pace and build up your skills at a steady rate. You will receive a lot of peer support as well as support from the managerial team.
What benefits can I expect?
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills
- A chance to meet new people
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a valuable contribution to Cancer Research UK
- A unique insight into the world of Supporter Engagement and the charity sector
Please fill in our online application form and someone will be in touch with you soon about the next steps.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.