Beating Prostate Cancer events series
Find out how clinical research is improving treatment for prostate cancer at one of our events for men with prostate cancer, and their loved ones.
27 October 2016, 13.30pm to 17.00pm
About the opportunity
Cancer Research UK and the MRC Clinical Trials Unit at UCL are hosting the last in the series of free events across the UK for men affected by prostate cancer and their loved ones this October.
The event will focus on recent prostate cancer trials that are improving the way we treat prostate cancer.
If you've been affected by prostate cancer join us to hear from leading prostate cancer doctors and scientists about the research and current clinical trials.
- Hear results from STAMPEDE and CHHiP
- Hear from leading clinicians and researchers
- Find out what it's like to be on a trial
- Meet researchers and prostate cancer experts during an interactive session
- Learn more about research into prostate cancer and the trials taking place right now