Business Beats Cancer Oxford Administrative Role
Apply right now!
What will I be doing?
You will be attending our monthly meetings, help coordinate and support the Chair in leading the group. Liaising with suppliers and venue. Event management support.
What skills do I need?
You will be enthusiastic and motivated, with a passion for the work of Cancer Research UK. You will work alongside the rest of the group to support the delivery of the ‘’Business Beats Cancer Oxford’’ first annual flagship event. You may have skills and expertise in event/project management, specific interest in events, or simply just happy to give your time!
What support will we give you?
· An induction and ongoing support and guidance from your Local Fundraising Manager as well as fellow volunteers
What benefits can I expect?
. Meet like-minded people who are working together to raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Attend the event in September
· Know you are helping Cancer Research UK bring forward the day when all cancers are cured
· Be involved in an exciting event for businesses in Oxforshire
- Network and connect with CEOs and MDs of Oxforshire business
· Development and support of new and existing skills
Where will I be based?
Home based with monthly meeting at different locations across Oxford.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.