Get your place
Sign up to a Kiltwalk event and raise money to help beat cancer.
Kiltwalk is open to all ages and abilities and every penny you raise will be automatically topped up by 40%.
*Please note that Kiltwalk retains the Gift Aid raised by its walkers in order to pay for its events.
Choose from one of the below four locations and help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured:
- Glasgow - 26th April 2020
- Aberdeen - 7th June 2020
- Dundee - 16th August 2020
- Edinburgh - 13th September 2020
With 3 distances available, there's a walk to suit everyone. Choose from:
- The Mighty Strider (between 23 - 26 miles)
- The Big Stroll (between 11 - 15 miles)
- The Wee Wander (between 5 - 6 miles)
Once you've signed up and selected us as your chosen charity, we'll send you a free Cancer Research UK t-shirt, as well as top fundraising tips to help you on your way to raising vital funds for ground-breaking research. You'll also receive a walker pack in the post from Kiltwalk.
Got a question? Check out Kiltwalk's FAQs.