VOLUNTEER AT TOUGH 10.
HELP BEAT CANCER
Our events couldn't take place without the amazing support of an army of volunteers. It's thanks to volunteers that we're able to raise £60 million every year from our events for life saving research.
Event Day Volunteer
Whatever time you can join us at the event, there are so many ways you can help out on event day, whether you’re setting up marquees and putting out flags and banners or getting water to the start line and handing out medals at the finish. We’re on the lookout for volunteers with a proactive attitude and loads of enthusiasm to join the gang.
Course Marshal Volunteer
Inspire, cheer and motivate participants by covering one of the marshal points on the course. This crucial role ensures the event runs smoothly and participants feel motivated. This role is perfect for team players with great communication skills who can use their initiative when dealing with anything that may occur on the course.
- Cancer is happening right now, join in the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a valuable contribution to life saving research being carried out as we speak.
- The experience of working with one of the UK’s leading charities on its premier national event series.
- Meet new and like-minded people in your local area and create a positive impact in your community.
- Volunteering can help you learn some great new skills and gain new experience to support you in your personal and career development.
- A volunteer t-shirt and light refreshments.
Any time you can give us would be much appreciated and no matter how much time you have, we can find a role for you! Please let the event manager know how long you are able to be on site and we can make sure your role is flexible to your availability. We need volunteers to help set up and pack down so don’t worry if you can’t stay the whole day or make it for the start of the event.
A member of the team will contact you before the event to discuss any queries you have about the event or your role. You will receive briefing notes before the event and a full explanation of your role on the day.
All volunteer teams have a designated manager who will guide and support you in your role and answer any questions you may have.