Cycle 300 for Cancer Research UK
• Cycle 200 or 300 miles this September
• Cover the miles on your own, or as a team, at the gym or outdoors
• Make a donation and help raise money for life-saving research
Set out a plan of when you’ll fit in the miles this September. If you cycle 10 miles every day you’ll hit 300 miles by the end of the month!
Here’s a few ways you can rack up extra miles:
- Cycle to work
- Attend a few spin classes
- Ditch the car for your bike next time you pop to the shops
- Plan some weekend cycles with your friends and family
If you don’t have a GPS device, your phone will have plenty of apps to track the distance you covered.
Strava, MapMyRide and Google Maps are all free and highly recommended apps that let you plan your route and track your distance but there are plenty more to choose from.