Cycle 300 for Cancer Research UK
- Cycle 300 or 200 miles your way this September
- Cover the miles in a way that suits you - indoor, outdoor, solo or as a team
- Raise money for vital life-saving research.
Sign up to recieve your fundraising pack and online Giving Page.
Choose your challenge
Cancer Research UK fund around 50% of all cancer research in the UK. COVID-19 has slowed us down. But we will never stop. Whether you cycle 200 or 300 miles this September, you'll be helping us continue our life-saving research.
How to cover the distance
Here’s a few ways you can rack up the miles over September:
- Cycle to work
- Complete at-home spin classes
- Ditch the car for your bike next time you pop to the shops
- Plan some weekend cycles with your friends and family
Please refer to current government advice when taking part in the challenge.