2022 Race to the Tower
Get a charity place
Get a Charity place for either £40 (Ultra Entry) or £60 (Weekender Entry) when you pledge to fundraise at least £450 to help beat Cancer.
Got a place already?
Request a sponsorship pack and join our team.
Conquer the Cotswolds and take on Race to the Tower!
From quaint idyllic villages to medieval burial grounds, the Cotswold Way will take you all the way to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower.
The highlights are endless, rich with 13th Century ruins and modern day film locations. The yellow, Jurassic Cotswold stone will pave the way, as you pass castles and the famous Cooper’s Hill en route.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
Race to the Tower. Unrelentingly beautiful. Unforgettably challenging.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal