2020 Lake District Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your fundraising pack and join our team.
2020 New for 2020 – Walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge and take on England's finest countryside at your pace. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge - suitable for all experience levels - and you'll get the best support & hospitality all the way. Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it's a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hill s, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves - with some stunning views enroute - before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!.
- Full Challenge - £11.25 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £3.75 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising