2020 Angkor Wat Trek
Use the code CRUK20 to receive 20% off your registration fee until the 8th of March!
Got a place already?
Request a sponsorship pack and join the CRUK team
- Marvel at the ancient temples of Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm
- Trek 100km through local villages and rice paddies
- Visit the sacred Kulen Mountain Waterfall
- View the Giant Sleeping Buddha, carved directly out of the mountain top
- Experience everyday life in rural Cambodia
Finishing at the Khmer architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat, this 5-day trek will take you into the heart of the stunning Phnom (Mount) Kulen National Park. Along the way, you will have the chance to experience the rhythm of rural life and marvel at the dazzling landscape that surrounds Siem Reap.
Expert guides will be with you every step of the way, ensuring your comfort and safety whilst also providing information about the country's turbulent past. A perfect mix of adventure, history, and culture, Trek Angkor Wat is sure to create memories that will last a lifetime.