We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
2019 Thames Path Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your fundraising pack and join our team.
Push Yourself Further
7/8 Sept 2019
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Will you be running? Use code CRUKRUNNERS for a further discount.
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising - £10 reg fee with CRUKRUNNERS
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising - £7.50 reg fee with CRUKRUNNERS
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising - £5 reg fee with CRUKRUNNERS
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with Cancer Research UK
- 10% off as standard as we are a ‘Partner Charity’
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: CRUK10
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-path-challenge
Race Day Information
Any questions? Click here to read our most frequently asked questions, which should provide you with all the information you need. Or, you can contact 0300 123 5461.