We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
2019 Thames Path Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your fundraising pack and join our team.
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Charity Sponsorship – 25% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILMIXED
- Self-Funding – 12.5% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILSELF
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising