2019 Peak District Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
This NEW event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services - and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed...
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Charity Sponsorship – 25% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILMIXED
- Self-Funding – 12.5% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILSELF
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising