2019 North Downs 50
Get a Charity Place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
Push Yourself Further 28 Sept 2019 Join us for an 'end of season' challenge along the North Downs.
Take on 50km from Farnham to Reigate in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and wonderful Surrey countryside which includes a climb up the impressive Box Hill with fantastic views to the south.
Walk, Jog or Run with 1,500 others then soak up the finish line festival style celebrations and evening hospitality, with camping options if you’re up for it! Push yourself further – Full 50km Challenge available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- Fully signed route
- Zumba style warm up
- Rest stops - free snacks & drinks
- Half-way lunch included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Finishers medal and glass of bubbly!
- Hot food, beer and bar at the finish
- Camping options at the finish line
- Pre-event training support
- Mobile APP available!
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Will you be running? Use code CRUKRUNNERS for a further discount.
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising - £10 reg fee with CRUKRUNNERS
Sign up for Cancer Research UK – Charity sponsorship option
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full 50km Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Sign up for Cancer Research UK – Mixed Funding option
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with CRUK
- 10% off as standard as we are a ‘Partner Charity’
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: CRUK10
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/north-downs-50