We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
2019 Isle of Wight Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
Great challenges need great settings - Walk, Jog or Run the Island’s stunning Coastal Path on the first instalment of the Ultra Challenge Series. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further - 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
New Year Offer (25th December 2018 - 18th February 2019)
- Charity Sponsorship – 50% OFF Registration Fee – Code: NEWYEARCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 20% OFF Registration Fee – Code NEWYEARMIXED
- Self-Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – Code NEWYEARSELF
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising