We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
2019 Cotswold Way Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
Over 2,000 adventurers take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham - with most walking - others jogging, and some on the run of their life! It's a start by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on an epic 100km journey - with full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
New Year Offer (25th December 2018 - 18th February 2019)
- Charity Sponsorship – 50% OFF Registration Fee – discount code NEWYEARCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 20% OFF Registration Fee – discount code NEWYEARMIXED
- Self-Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – discount code NEWYEARSELF
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising