2019 Chiltern Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request a sponsorship pack and join our team.
NEW FOR 2019!
This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You'll walk, jog, or run along three of the South's most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern's famed hills - it is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Charity Sponsorship – 25% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILMIXED
- Self-Funding – 12.5% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILSELF
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising