Good luck !
Thank you for taking part in Cancer Research UK's Weekly Lottery. Your support will help us continue our life-saving research in the fight against cancer.
- You will soon receive an email confirming that we’ve received your entry.
- On the next business day we'll send you your email ticket containing:
- your lottery numbers
- the date of your first draw
- details of your Direct Debit
If you don't receive these emails please check your spam and junk email folders.
If you still haven't received them email us or get in touch with our Lottery Helpline on 0300 123 3019, lines are open 9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Draws are held every Friday (except when a Friday falls on a bank holiday in England, in which case the draw will be held on the next working day.)
- Check out cruk.org/winners from 5pm every Friday to check if you've won
- Don't worry if you forget to check. We will contact all winners and pay prizes automatically within 21 days of the draw.
- By playing the Cancer Research UK Weekly Lottery you're helping to fund life saving research to prevent, control and cure all types of cancer.
Any further questions?
If you have any other questions or experience any problems, please call our Weekly Lottery Helpline on 0300 123 3019, lines are open 9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
For more information on how supporting us by playing Weekly Lottery helps funds our life-saving research, please click here.
Cost: £1 per entry
Entries: 1 per week
Payment Frequency: Monthly
Payment: £4 or £5 per month