Our funding schemes
Filter results by ...
Your career level
- Remove Clinician filter Clinician
- Remove Early career researcher filter Early career researcher
- Remove Non-clinical researcher filter Non-clinical researcher
- Established independent researcher (6) Apply Established independent researcher filter
- Mid-career researcher (5) Apply Mid-career researcher filter
- Health professional (2) Apply Health professional filter
- Industry researcher (2) Apply Industry researcher filter
- Nurse (1) Apply Nurse filter
- Remove Behavioural research filter Behavioural research
- Remove Early diagnosis filter Early diagnosis
- Remove Epidemiology filter Epidemiology
- Remove Statistics and methodology filter Statistics and methodology
- Remove Cancer prevention filter Cancer prevention
- Remove Mathematics filter Mathematics
- Remove Regenerative medicine filter Regenerative medicine
- Cancer biology (3) Apply Cancer biology filter
- Clinical trials (3) Apply Clinical trials filter
- Engineering (3) Apply Engineering filter
- Physics (3) Apply Physics filter
- All research areas (2) Apply All research areas filter
- Biomarker research (2) Apply Biomarker research filter
- Cancer aetiology (2) Apply Cancer aetiology filter
- Chemical and molecular sciences (2) Apply Chemical and molecular sciences filter
- Chemistry (2) Apply Chemistry filter
- Imaging research (2) Apply Imaging research filter
- Immunology (2) Apply Immunology filter
- Materials science (2) Apply Materials science filter
- Mathematical and computational modelling (2) Apply Mathematical and computational modelling filter
- Pre-clinical research (2) Apply Pre-clinical research filter
- Drug development (1) Apply Drug development filter
- Drug discovery (1) Apply Drug discovery filter
- Immunotherapy (1) Apply Immunotherapy filter
- Molecular/tissue engineering (1) Apply Molecular/tissue engineering filter
- Policy research (1) Apply Policy research filter
- Surgery research (1) Apply Surgery research filter
Showing 6 results
Showing 1 - 6 of 6
|Research area||Deadlines for submission|
Biology to Prevention Award
This scheme aims to harness biological and mechanistic insights to provide new targets and approaches for cancer prevention.
|Cancer aetiology, Cancer biology, Chemistry, Imaging research, Immunology, Drug discovery, Immunotherapy, Biomarker research, Clinical trials, Drug development, Pre-clinical research, Surgery research, Epidemiology, Behavioural research, Cancer prevention, Statistics and methodology||
Early Detection and Diagnosis Primer Award
Supports researchers at all stages to develop early, novel and outside-the-box ideas and collaborations to build and make progress in the ED&D field.
Early Detection and Diagnosis Project Award
Early Detection and Diagnosis Project Awards fund science to drive transformational change in how and when early cancers and pre-cancerous states are diagnosed.
|Biomarker research, Cancer biology, Chemical and molecular sciences, Early diagnosis, Engineering, Immunology, Physics, Statistics and methodology, Behavioural research, Policy research, Mathematical and computational modelling||
Early Detection Innovation Sandpit and Award
The Early Detection Sandpit aims to catalyse new multidisciplinary collaborations to drive forward earlier detection technologies for primary care triage.
|Cancer biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Imaging research, Materials science, Mathematics, Physics, Pre-clinical research, Clinical trials, Early diagnosis, Epidemiology||
Multidisciplinary Project Award
This scheme supports collaborations between cancer researchers and scientists from engineering/physical science disciplines.
|Physics, Engineering, Mathematical and computational modelling, Chemical and molecular sciences, Materials science, Molecular/tissue engineering, Regenerative medicine||
Prevention and Population Research Project Award
Prevention and Population Research Awards provide support for focused research proposals centred on key questions in prevention and population research.
|Cancer aetiology, Cancer prevention, Epidemiology, Behavioural research, Statistics and methodology, Clinical trials||