Giffords Circus at Daylesford
Book your place
Join us on the day and help raise funds to beat cancer sooner!
A very special evening with Giffords Circus at Daylesford, supporting Cancer Research UK's Brain and Pancreatic research
This is a supporter-organised event
This event is organised by a supporter on behalf of Cancer Research UK with the assistance of Cancer Research UK staff.
About this event:
A VERY SPECIAL EVENING
GIFFORDS CIRCUS at DAYLESFORD
Please join us for a night at the circus, with drinks and canapes throughout the evening.
All funds raised will be restricted to Brain and Pancreatic research.
- Arrivals 18.00 onwards
- Show starts 19.00
- Interval 19.45 to 20.15
- Finale and Auction 21.00
Our online auction is now open at www.myminiauction.com/bbpc. Please look at our many fantastic prizes. Bidding will close at 8am on 3rd June 2019. However the below 6 main lots will be auctioned LIVE on the evening. The Bronze Otters will be displayed at Daylesford prior to the evening.
- Hamish Mackie’s Bronze Otters dated 2018. One of a limited edition of 12
- Morning for 2 with Olympic Equestrian Gold Medallist Carl Hester and his team working a selection of his horses from young horse to Grand Prix Level, followed by a tour of his beautiful yard in Gloucestershire.
- A Portrait of Head and Shoulders in Charcoal by Nick Bashall
- A 200 High Bird Mixed Pheasant & Partridge Day on 26th November 2019
- A day in the Chairman’s Box for any Saracens Home Game for 4 people
- A Superb 7 day holiday for 8 people at Scuttle House, Lamu Island, Kenya.
If you are not able to attend on the evening and wish to make telephone bids on the night please contact us to discuss this: email@example.com