Cancer Research UK's lovely valentine's gifts
St. Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse for lovers across the world to show their adoration. Hundreds of fun valentine’s gifts are available to buy now from the Cancer Research UK online shop, www.shoptobeatcancer.org.uk, with a wide range of items that are perfect for a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or that secret crush. 100 per cent of the profits go to Cancer Research UK.
The Valentine’s collection at www.shoptobeatcancer.org.uk includes a ‘Love’ photo frame, ideal for special pictures of loved ones (above, £14), an ‘I Love You’ toast stamp for making a romantic breakfast (above, £3), and a sexy red tea light holder for those cosy nights in (above, £8). Also available is the Love Heart hot water bottle to keep them warm on cold winter nights (above, £10), and the cheeky ‘Knickers in a twist’ and ‘Brief encounters’ hand warmers in the shape of underwear, handy for a coat pocket for those chilly walks to work (above, £5.99).
In addition to these lovely gifts is a stunning range of flowers, from single orchids to large bouquets including sunflowers, gerberas, roses and lilies, with next day delivery available. What’s more, 20 per cent of profits go back to Cancer Research UK.
Shop online at www.shoptobeatcancer.org.uk and not only is it easy, quick and safe, but with convenient delivery to anywhere in the UK, it’s the way to shop.
Half of people with cancer now survive beyond five years thanks to the work of Cancer Research UK. Purchases from the charity’s high street shops and online at www.shoptobeatcancer.org.uk will further help support the charity’s work to beat a disease which will affect more than one in three people at some point in their lives.
- ENDS -
For media enquiries, please contact Gavin Kimble in the Cancer Research UK press office on 020 7061 8132 / email@example.com or, out-of-hours, the duty press officer on 07050 264 059.
Notes to Editor
About Cancer Research UK
- Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research.
- The charity’s groundbreaking work into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer has helped save millions of lives. This work is funded entirely by the public.
- Cancer Research UK has been at the heart of the progress that has already seen survival rates double in the last thirty years.
- Cancer Research UK supports research into all aspects of cancer through the work of more than 4,800 scientists, doctors and nurses.
- Together with its partners and supporters, Cancer Research UK's vision is to beat cancer.
For further information about Cancer Research UK's work or to find out how to support the charity, please call 020 7121 6699 or visit www.cancerresearchuk.org