Talk to our information nurses
If you or someone close to you have been affected by cancer and you’ve got questions, it is easy to call our nurses on freephone
0808 800 4040
If you are unable to call, when the pink chat box is showing at the bottom right of the screen you can click on it to chat with a nurse online. We are piloting this system at the moment so the chat option won’t always be available.
- We are here from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- We cannot diagnose you or give a medical opinion
- Our service is confidential
- UK residents only - information about overseas organisations, overseas residents seeking treatment in the UK
- We’re unable to help students - see help with projects and academic work
If you can’t call or chat online you can email us using the form below and one of our nurses will get back to you as soon as they can. But this may take up to 5 working days.
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 511 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team