worried about lymphoma

I called my doctor about a month and a half ago as i was very fatigued and had constant aches and pains across my whole body, i was sent for blood tests and it showed that i had a low vitamin b12 level, low folate and low iron so i was prescribed some supplements to get my levels back up again, i went for more blood tests last week to check me for celiac as i've been having some abdominal issues too, (a lot of cramps and rushing to the toilet after meals) and to test my vitamin levels again and my vitamin levels were back to normal and i had no celiac, but as i was taking my supplements i started to have some bad itching mostly on my legs, back and scalp but there is no rash and i called my doctor about it again to which they said it was probably the supplements causing the itching and they gave me an antihistamine which calmed it but i've been off of the supplements now for around a week and the itching has come back again, i know i shouldn't but googling my symptoms always leads me to lymphoma and i was just wondering if anyone had anything similar and could shed some light on my situation and if i should keep on at my doctor for more tests to see the reason for my symptoms.

thanks x

• Hiya,

I'm hoping to be reassuring. 

Did they give you the numbers for your vitamins only the nhs's ranges and opitmal ranges differ quite a bit. There are some groups on facebook where i have joined and learned a lot more about adequate levels and i've learned a lot. Deficencies can cause itching but its also allergy season as well. Itching can be a lymphoma symptom but generally a GP won't worry unless there are other symptoms aswell. Obviously if you have other symptoms aswell speak to GP first and foremost. I hope you will be ok :). I'm currently under investigation for Lymphoma and have itching, fevers, rashes, nightsweats and swollen lymphnodes in my neck. Take care !