Terminal cancer

I have terminal cancer was diagnosed last Christmas since then all my friends and family have dwindled one by one now I feel more alone than I did when I was diagnosed dos anyone else wonder if it's worth all suffering when no one gives a dam

• Hi. Sorry to hear your terminal diagnosis. I've not had a terminal diagnosis but have noticed that my circle of friends have dwindled somewhat. I have to say I now only have a small group of close friends whom I see regularly and who insist of including me in outings etc. I think people in general feel frightened when they hear the word cancer and can't cope. Warmest wishes. WA
  • hello 

sorry to hear about your diagnosis when my mum found out she had terminal cancer all her friends did the same thing and some of the family she had me as her daughter and full time carer my mum use to say if they can't be there when I need them the most it's not worth trying but there are lots of lovely people on here you might be able to make some new friends some of which may be going thru the same things as you feel free to message me if you ever want to chat x