Symptoms of lymphoma?

I want to keep it brief, I'm going out of my mind, these are my symptoms:

I basically feel like I've been mugged and booted in my ribs directly under/ behind my boobs, my sternum is too sore to touch as is my underarms (the pain in them is an ache and I feel like I have a marble under my right arm deep inside my pit (can't feel it with fingers) only when I rest my arm down, I have a one stop clinic appointment in 10 days, my doctor initially diagnosed an inflammation of the rib cage but my armpits are now sore...small lump in my neck - between the collar one and ear lobe on the left side, also back ache high up ...are these symptoms of lymphoma..I'm 32 and single with 2 young  children

• Welcome to the forum claire although I'm very sorry to read about the symptoms you're experiencing at the moment.

We're not able to diagnose here on the forum but you've done the right thing by going to see your doctor about this and fingers crossed your appointment in 10 days time will get you closer to finding out what is causing all this.

Hopefully some of our members who have had similar symptoms will be along soon to offer their support and advice.

Kind regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Hello lovely x iv just recently been and seen my heamotologist and had an xray waiting on results . I found a prominent lump in my neck before any pain in chest x the pain started with an unexplained wheeze and the sharp pains in the top of my lung area which has now spreaded further down. I'm 32 weeks pregnant x sometimes it's constant others a sharp stab when I breath although my lungs are clear. Hope you got on well. Let me know your outcome sweet x 

• Hi I was diagnosed with lymphoma in January.

I had a dull back ache which radiated down my arms along with weight loss, a dry cough, pain when drinking alcohol ect.

It took many months for my diagnosis however I was eventually sent for a chest xray which revealed a 10cm mass in my sternum. As soon as I began chemo the back pain went. Please go back go your GP if your still concerned.  Im 28 with a 2 and 7 year old so it's been tough but I got through it. If you are diagnosed there is a hodgkin lymphoma page on Facebook which is really helpful xx

• Hey I'm in a similar position did you get any answers 

regards Amelia