Stay Strong

Well I have come to the conclusion life is definitely out to get me!  Hubby OK after long chemo course yesterday so I can go and meet family for lunch and the cinema.  Or so I thought!!  Set off at 12 noon, only fifteen miles to go, I finally arrive at 2pm as the road works at Scotch Corner have been diluted into one lane,because I have a new phone my blue tooth won't connect so everyone is Ieft in limbo.   My poor daughter is beside herself when I finally arrive, bad enough her Dad has cancer and now she thinks  I'm in an accident, she should have known Mum's tougher than that.  Manage a coffee,  flapjack and cuddles then off to see despicable Me 3, I have made up for three months of no laughter in one afternoon! !  Back home to hubby who is doing well and not even had a nap!!  Feed him, glass of wine feet up and de-stress after my chaotic afternoon.   Off to barbecue tomorrow,  it will probably snow!!

• Oh no! Technology does seem to let us down at the worst times doesn't it? But I'm glad you got to your daughter in the end and enjoyed some quality time and laughter together.

It's great that your husband is doing well and getting stronger too.

I hope you managed to relax after all the rushing around you did - I'm sure the wine helped with this ;) -and you had fun at your barbecue yesterday.

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator