Stage 4 glioblastoma

Hi, my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 glioblastoma may 2018 I was strong for him during treatment but lately I feel so scared I tend to stay up late after he gone to bed just crying. He only 37 and we have two kids aged 6 and 7 who both have special needs. I just wish I’m gonna wake up and it all be a dream.

thank you for reading.

• Hi Honey, 

I'm sorry for what you are going through, it sounds so incredibly tough on you and your young children. 

I hope you have some support around you from others. 

Totally different circumstances for me, but just to say I understand your pain, agony and wish for the nightmare to stop and to wake up back in your old previous happy care free life. Keep battling on somehow. 

Sending best wishes and strength your way. 

XxX

• Hi rosieapples,

Thank you for your kind words. I’m trying to be strong for my husband and kids. He was taken into hospital on Thursday with suspicion of having a blood clot on the lung had ct all clear thankfully it’s like waiting for a ticking bomb. I think I feel like this because we were told he probably wouldn’t make last Christmas when we were planing our wedding. We planned it in 6 weeks with lots of help and donation and it was a beautiful day but now I have to watch him slip away from me and I’m not sure I could cope with out him and I can’t get it out of my head when I should be enjoying what time we do have.

sending best wishes,

• That's so amazing that you had such a beautiful day and you will treasure the memories of your wedding day forever.

It sounds like he's defying the odds and staying to make more wonderful memories with you and your children. 

I don't know how we do it, and everything one is different but just somehow we keep going, I guess there isn't really another option! 

"You never know how strong you are, until being Strong is the only choice you have" -Bob Marley. 

Sending you best wishes. 

Rosie xx