Together we will beat cancer

Donate

Results

8 Feb 2019 17:33

Hi had a ct scan today afterallready  having an ultrasound and a camera in bladder. Which were clear except irritations in bladder due to bad infections he said. Nothing was said to me about the results I asked the receptionist she said had go back to the doctor who sent me then would get a letter. Well I’m just wondering if there was anything bad would they get me back any quicker or is it a waiting game whatever it’s so hard trying to get on and be normal when in a flash life could be all changed. Any advice be appreciated thank you 

Results

8 Feb 2019 20:23 in response to Shakirrra

Well we had a CT scan on the Tuesday and by Monday we were called into our surgery, it was cancer.  So the answer is yes they will let you know as soon as possible if you need further investigations.  Hope all goes well for you.  Carol

Results

8 Feb 2019 20:27 in response to Shakirrra

It is just a waiting game - good or bad results take the same length of time - but those times vary from one hospital to another. 

My results were bad but I waited just as long this time as I did a few years ago when I had a cancer scare which turned out to be a false alarm. 

Good luck!

Dave

Results

8 Feb 2019 20:30 in response to davek

Oh I see well I hope your on the right path now. Thank you it's the worst feeling in the world 

Results

8 Feb 2019 20:45 in response to Shakirrra

Thanks - I have been incredibly lucky, I hope you are too Happy 

Results

8 Feb 2019 20:47 in response to Shakirrra

Well other tests were good so I'm keeping allX FOR THIS test to 

Results

11 Feb 2019 10:59 in response to Shakirrra

Hello

The other members of the community have given you some  good replies. 

So far, the results of the other tests you have had have been encouraging, so focus on this if you can for now.  In a few days, if you contact the secretary of the doctor that ordered the tests ,they should be able to tell you if they have come back and will be able to sort out an appointment for you to get the results. 

Take care

Martin

Results

11 Feb 2019 12:27 in response to CRUK Nurse Martin

Yes I will do that. If I can find letter I was so in a state I think I left it there ! I don't even know his name. ! No one has ever mentioned cancer it's just what I have read on here about cts look for it