Radiotherapy

20% left to do. 

Next challenge will be getting there for it, some scumbag rear ended my car in the early hours of this morning and because it was an old car, it's being written off. Grrrr

Sort one problem...

• Oh no hopefully you weren’t in it. I could have free transport if I wanted do you have that option until u get a car sorted? Sandra x

• I wasn't in it, happened during the night. I could have transport but I wouldn't be able to arrange anything for Monday. Trying to do something with the other car I have access to but that has it's own problems.
  • So someone went into it while it was stationary- sigh- words fail me. In the meanwhile u have to pick up the fall out from their actions- yup another sigh  

When my car was wrote off my daughter loaned me hers- my insurance covered me to drive it fully comp £10 for six wks- As it happened I got my new car 2 wks later so rang to cancel the insurance and they gave me my £10 back (result lol) . 

Hope u get sorted soon bless

take care x

• Think I'm going to share with my daughter for a little while. Most of the time I don't need to drive much but at the moment...
  • Hi ladies just read this thread. Oh Dear, we do get some real curveballs thrown at us. Thankfully you weren't in the car. I know it's very frustrating but you're going to get through all this. How are treatments going so far this week? How are you feeling Sandra? I think I'm hopefully getting a bit better with my fatigue - actually made it to an exercise class yesterday. I've got my first detailed mammogram next week since being diagnosed. Having bouts of anxiousness but am sure it'll be fine. All this brings back some awful memories but onwards and upwards ad the saying goes!
  • Last one today! Currently got a hire car, insurance didn't normally cover it but they said under the circumstances they would sort it. Insurance also sent me some flowers yesterday which was a nice touch.
  • Ah that restores the faith that there is still some compassion left in this world. That's great!! Last one - hurray!!!!! Be sure to take it easy. It got worse after treatment for me. Hopefully you'll be fine.x

Get yourself a treat for making it through treatment. Well done. You've come a long way - be proud of yourself.

• Ombre nails tomorrow. And I think I'm going to be the same. Getting more and more tired even when not doing anything. Going to get organised shortly, leaving myself plenty of time, going to competing with the evening traffic and the school runs so always best to plan a bit of extra time.
  • How lovely of yr insurance co gave me an awww moment.

Eeeee yr last one yeahhhhh it seems t have absolutely flown( hope it feels the same for mine). Well done u. Nd nails t be done t celebrate- excellent:-). 

Glad u r feeling a bit better jbains. Onwards nd upwards. I get how u r feeling about yr check up but try to keep thinking positive thoughts- will b thinking of u.

im fine - just wish my RT was done nd dusted. I had my tats done but they r so small I can only find 1 of the 4 - hope they can see em nd don’t have t re do. Been baking today nd just out of loft looking for Xmas decks( old tin truck nd porcelain doll that normally goes under my tree) granddaughter is at an Xmas photo shoot on Fri nd photographer is asking for props. So coffee nd cake for me now lol 

take care me dears 

sandra x

• You're doing really well with your exercise regime, can't even think about it at the moment. Need to sit down if I go up and downstairs twice in an hour! 

Bouts of anxiousness are understandable, I'm going to be fairly close to a loo for the few weeks before my next mammogram!