Cancer Research UK on Google+ Cancer Research UK on Facebook Cancer Research UK on Twitter
Donate

Together we will beat cancer

Onwards

17 Dec 2017 11:52

Hi all had busy day yesterday nice meal out with relations.then a Xmas party at my dad's care home but he was poorly stayed in bed very upset tum so had stay clear of him bless .just phone home and he's bit better today so shall wait till Tomorrow going g Trudi bit housework today poor house been neglected .tree is purchased and up hubby did it it's already got small lights attached so no messing about lights and got cones on so hopefully grandchildren be round they can finish . poor fairy bit bald she must been on chemo.going have go at sausage rolls .my sister in law keep saying I'm doing well and am brave but I keep saying we're not brave you just have no choice..have good day folks 

Re: Onwards

17 Dec 2017 12:19 in response to tigercub

Quite agree with last bit, brave isn’t part of it, doing what has to be done. Depends on circumstances obviously ! Resilient, yes, obstinate, definitely, tolerant, maybe not. When you’re dealing with this, putting up with stupidity becomes a no no?

17 Dec 2017 12:35 in response to rileyroo

Oh I don't do stupidity very well at all . hubby days my eyes have that sort look .he says reminds him of dog in Wallace and gromit when he use keep asking dog for things and he was reading paper and just used to glance up and say nothing  I think he's probably right 

17 Dec 2017 12:36 in response to tigercub

Oh, you mean ‘the look’?!

17 Dec 2017 12:37 in response to rileyroo

Yes that's the one the look 

17 Dec 2017 12:39 in response to tigercub

Cracked that! Scares the*#?! Out of the boss if I use that. Find it is enhanced if given over the rims of my glasses!!

17 Dec 2017 12:41 in response to rileyroo

Brilliant will try that one

17 Dec 2017 12:47 in response to tigercub

Narrowed eyes at the same time is clincher