Neck Cancer

Hi I recently had oesophagus Cancer with combination Chemo and radiotherapy treatment.I had to wait three months before I had a pet scan to see the results. It came back as some of the cancer had gone to the blood vessels and reached to my neck. I was told by consultant that it would never go completely but managable with Immunatherapy. I believe it is Lymphoma.

Anyone had this? Alan

• Welcome to the forum Alan.

I'm sorry to read that the results of the pet scan showed that some of the cancer had spread to your blood vessels and reached your neck but I'm glad to hear that it can be managed with immunotherapy.

Hopefully some of our members who have found themselves in similar situations will be along soon to share their experiences with you but do feel free to look for, and join in on, discussions that are similar to your own by using the 'search forum' option in the blue bar above.

Best wishes with your treatment and keep us updated with how you're getting on when you can Alan.

Kind regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Hi - Is there anyone else out there with Neck Cancer. I am going through treatment at the moment, about half way through. To be honest, I´m feeling pretty rough today, feeling sick, cannot eat, no taste buds, sore throat, no energy. I am strong and I will fight it but it really is difficult.

Regard Eric.