My mum.

My mum always said if she got cancer she would not seek treatment for it !  In April 2015 after blood noticed in her urine she got the news.

I begged her to have a hysterectomy as my mum was a healthy 8o yr old lady  , I now feel guilty as she had this op then (I believe she opted out of chemo) to have radiotherapy.  By November I could see she was sick and she knew too. It was a dark time , from then on ( I discovered after her death) she didn't take any of the Meds to stop clotting. She was too sick to start chemo.  I believed she suffered intensely!

I miss her !even though I did wish death would release her and then it did .

What can I do about the grief and her precious memory?

• Hi there ... so so sorry your going through such a heartbreaking time ... there's no one like your own mum ... but I believe they never leave us they just look over us from above..

My mum was my best friend and it only seems like yesterday although  it was 27 years ago ... she had heart attack and left before I had time to say goodbye... I was only 36 and missed her so very much as she was a best buddy to my two boys too and she left a massive hole in our lives ...

The thing that helped me most was my best friend said to me that if her mum lived to be 100 she wouldn't have any of the memories I had as her mum never gave her the time of day ...

A wise saying I read was don't cry because you loose someone .. smile because your had them ... I know if my mum looked down and saw me so sad , it would break her heart as she was full of love and laughter .. please try and think what she would say to you and feel lucky you have had an amazing mum ... I'm sure mum looks over me and I feel her strength while I'm on my cancer journey  ... sending you a big hug .. take care of your heart and know someone's thinking of you xx