Lung cancer

Hi I m new to forum

I had a chance diagnosis in a ct scan done for some other investigation . Then surgery was decided

2years after upper rt lobectomy.the diagnosis was doubtful . No chemo or radiotherapy.now cancer free.but my lungs r weak get infections n stay v long. After  antibiotics steroid sprays n inhalers. Still get cough n sometimes wheezing. Any suggestion

I

'

• Hi Nwaqar,

Thank you for posting on Cancer Chat.

I’m just posting a quick response to let you know that from tomorrow morning the Cancer Chat forum will be in read only mode while we carry out essential maintenance.

This means that nobody will be able to reply to your post until the forum is back up and running on Wednesday.

We wouldn’t like you to think that nobody cared enough to reply so I thought I would just let you know that you might have to wait a few days to get a response.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• A very warm welcome to the forum Nwaqar although I'm sorry for the worry these symptoms are causing.

If you haven't done so already, make sure you discuss your concerns with your GP as they are in the best position to advise and let you know if any further investigations or tests need to take place.

Hopefully some of our members will offer their thoughts and advice to you soon as well but if you'd like to talk things through with one of our cancer nurses, you can do so on 0808 800 4040, Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m.

We're thinking of you Nwaqar and hope you're able to get some peace of mind over this soon.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator