Cancer Research UK on Google+ Cancer Research UK on Facebook Cancer Research UK on Twitter
Donate

Let's beat cancer sooner

Lump on my testicle

5 Dec 2017 14:42

Going out of my mind here so Here goes

in the bath yesterday and found a very small pea like lump on my left testicle on the top of it 

As you can imagine I panicked and went over to a and e  after seeing a consultant he advised he could feel anything and there was no signs there to worry about  I told him it was on the top of my testicle but still advised not to wirry

now I've been to my gp, when I showed him the lump he could feel it now has booked Nev in for a ultrasound  

now I have no symptoms  it hasn't swollen , no discharge etc but I have a very dull back ache and a very dull hardly noticeable niggle in my left side abdominal  now where I work im lifting several hundred of parcels a day most overweight parcels.after several days of doing this my back gets a little tender  few days away from work it heals up son wondering have I pulled something there

im just really worried and haven't slept for 2 days worrying this lump will get bigger

Re: Lump on my testicle

7 Dec 2017 14:22 in response to Cleanprophet

Welcome to Cancer Chat Cleanprophet although I'm sorry for the reason you are posting.

It can be a scary time when you find a lump but you did the right thing by going to get it checked. The worries you are having are quite common when waiting for tests and results as many of our members here know and hopefully some of them will stop by soon to offer their support and advice on how to cope during this time.

I hope your ultrasound goes well when the time comes Cleanprophet. Do come back and let us know how you get on.

Kind regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator