I'm in a bit of a quandary wondering what to do.
I have a lump in my bicep I've already been for an ultrasound and biopsy and I'm waiting for the results. This was 2 weeks ago but it was to be discussed at a meeting last Tuesday the 27th April. I can see the lab report on my patiant access file but it isn't obvious what it actually is although it does refer to low grade fibrous tumour (spindle cell). The doctor said this could mean it to be abmormal as opposed to cancer but is leaving it to the specialist to discuss.
The letter/ call could be another week yet as I'm not even sure the process. In the meantime since the biopsy I have a small swelling in my armpit and today I am noticing aching in my shoulder and fore arm and a bit of numbness down my arm to my hand.
If I ring the doctor I'm not sure they can do anything as it is being dealt with by the hospital. I don't have anyone specific to ring at the hospital. Do I just need to wait for the results unless it gets worse. Could it just be anxiety?
Any thoughts gratefully received.